449 Roosevelt Way
- Two-Level Unit
- Updated Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Main Level includes One Bedroom, One Full Bath
- One-Car Garage Parking
- View Decks off Both Levels
- Built in 1953
- Open Floor Plan with Great Room
- Wood Floors
- Bonus Lower Level includes One Bedroom, One Full Bath, Flex Space
- Private Washer and Dryer
- 672 square feet, per tax records (does not include lower level)
From sunrise to long past sundown, be inspired by sweeping views from the lights of San Francisco’s Downtown to the waters of the Bay from these radiant Corona Heights residences. Featuring spacious walk-out view decks that capture the quintessential California lifestyle, these turn-key condominiums each offer generous open floor plans with wall-to-wall windows and sliding glass doors leading directly to decks overlooking the City. Each unit includes updated kitchens and baths, private laundry and one-car garage parking. This lovely property also includes a sunny shared garden with mature fruit-bearing trees.
Perched above the City on a flat block, 445-449 Roosevelt offers a central and walkable location in the heart of San Francisco. The Corona Heights neighborhood stretches between Buena Vista Park and Eureka Valley, within a short stroll to great parks, restaurants, shops and transportation.