- Elegant Renovation
- Two Bedrooms, Two Full Baths
- Bonus “Crow’s Nest” Space with Views
- One-Car Garage Parking with Direct Access to Unit
- Chef’s Kitchen with Bar, High-End Appliances
- Built in 1953
- View Deck Overlooking City and Bay
- Exquisite Master Suite
- In-Unit Laundry Hookups
- Wood Floors and Fireplace
- 1,387 square feet, per tax records
From sunrise to long past sundown, be inspired by sweeping views from the lights of San Francisco’s Downtown to the waters of the Bay from these radiant Corona Heights residences. Featuring spacious walk-out view decks that capture the quintessential California lifestyle, these turn-key condominiums each offer generous open floor plans with wall-to-wall windows and sliding glass doors leading directly to decks overlooking the City. Each unit includes updated kitchens and baths, private laundry and one-car garage parking. This lovely property also includes a sunny shared garden with mature fruit-bearing trees.
Perched above the City on a flat block, 445-449 Roosevelt offers a central and walkable location in the heart of San Francisco. The Corona Heights neighborhood stretches between Buena Vista Park and Eureka Valley, within a short stroll to great parks, restaurants, shops and transportation.