- Three levels of modern living
- Breathtaking City views from each floor
- Desirable Dolores Heights cul-de-sac location
- Multiple decks
- Three bedrooms including an en-suite master bedroom
- 4.5 renovated bathrooms with radiant heat
- 3,720 square feet, per graphic artist
- Master suite with separate office, walk-in closet, private deck and spa-like bath
- Great room concept with open kitchen, living and dining areas opening onto view deck
- Additional gathering spaces including den/media room and family room/lounge
- Gourmet kitchen
- Wood and stone floors
- Sunlit-filled spaces with great ceiling height
- Multiple-car parking and interior access from garage
- Tesla charging station
Sophistication and fluidity distinguish this modern view home located in San Francisco’s hottest neighborhood, Dolores Heights. Featuring three expansive levels of living with breathtaking views from each, this home is a work of outstanding craftsmanship and precision, and the perfect juxtaposition of drama and subtlety.
Located less than two blocks above the iconic and ever-popular Dolores Park, this exquisite space was reimagined in 2014, creating a private yet welcoming home in the heart of San Francisco. A bright foyer greets guests on the main level, ushering them into this light-filled space. Two large bedrooms, with direct access to a lovely view deck, a full bathroom, powder room, den and laundry room complete this level. Head upstairs and relax in the great room, featuring an exquisite gourmet kitchen that flows easily into the open living and dining areas. Breathtaking City views fill the frames of each wall-to-ceiling window, wrapping the space in ethereal beauty. A second view deck lies directly off of the living area, and a spacious master suite, complemented by a separate office, private deck, walk-in closet and spa-like bath, is also located on this floor. A generous lounge is found on the lower level, along with a full bath. This flexible space has a separate entrance, and could easily function as a media room or gallery.
With a careful eye towards design and practicality, this home is as smart as it is sophisticated. Every want and need has been met, from a Tesla charging station to abundant closet space, from views captured on every level with indoor/outdoor access points, from a multiple-car private driveway and spacious garage to striking staircases flowing seamlessly between levels.