- Four bedrooms
- Two full baths
- Open floor plan
- Vaulted ceiling and skylights
- Magical Flora Grubb garden
- Sunny deck off living area
- Patio off family room
- 2-car garage
- Built in 1900, per tax records
- 1,785 square feet, per graphic artist
- Wood floors
- Great closet and storage space
- Impeccably maintained
- Walker’s Paradise, per Walkscore.com
- Steps to transportation, parks, restaurants, shops
- Charming Noe Valley block
Welcome to this warm and inviting Noe Valley single family home, featuring a spectacular Flora Grubb garden oasis. Located on one of Noe Valley’s most charming, tree-lined blocks, entertaining is positively dreamy in this Victorian beauty, featuring an open floor plan, four bedrooms, two full baths, and true indoor-outdoor living.
The upper level of this lovely home includes two bedrooms, a spa-like full bath with deep tub, and an open living area with a walk-out sunny deck leading directly to the garden.
The lower level includes a spacious family room with direct patio and garden access, two bedrooms, a remodeled bath and large laundry room. The massive two-car, side-by-side garage is accessed directly from this level.
Light and airy with vaulted ceilings, skylights and soothing hues, this home welcomes its visitors with open arms, and transports them to a place of utter relaxation. And to make it that much more special, 3958 Cesar Chavez is located within a short walk to some of the neighborhood’s favorite eateries, shops and parks.