Sold: 32 Collins Street
Sold for $2,350,000
Neighborhood: Jordan Park – Laurel Heights
Property Type: Single Family Home
- 3 bedrooms plus office/den
- Spacious master with en-suite bath
- 3 full bathrooms
- Lovely eat-in kitchen with newer counters and stainless appliances
- Spacious formal living room with gas fireplace
- Gorgeous formal dining room
- Two levels offer house-like feel
- Direct access to lush, magical garden and deck
- Private laundry, abundant closet space
- Spacious independent parking with additional driveway space
- Handsome exterior
- Elegant details including crown moulding and wood floors
- Built in 1948
- 2005 sqft, per draftsman
- Steps to Laurel Village and an easy stroll to Sacramento Street
- Near the Presidio, UCSF medical offices and California Pacific Medical Center
Timeless detail, grand rooms and an ideal floor plan come together beautifully in this light-filled Laurel Heights home. Nestled between the Presidio National Park, Jordan Park and the Lake neighborhoods, this gracious, two-level condominium lives like a single-family home, featuring three bedrooms plus a den, three full baths, generous rooms and independent parking.
An inviting foyer welcomes visitors to the main level, which offers a spacious formal living room with gas fireplace, an adjacent intimate dining room, and an updated eat-in kitchen, complete with great counter and cabinet space and stainless appliances. There are two bedrooms also on this level, including a gracious master bedroom with an updated en-suite bath, a second bedroom and a lovely second full bath.
Downstairs features a large and bright third bedroom with direct access to a magical and lush shared deck and garden. This lower level also features a third full bathroom and a great office or den, which could also be used as a fourth bedroom. This level has direct interior access to the garage, which offers spacious independent parking and private laundry. There is an additional parking space in the driveway.
Located just steps to Laurel Village, this prestigious location is one of the most sought-after in San Francisco. Neighbors enjoy easy walks to transportation, shopping, parks, conveniences and world-class dining.
Please visit: www.32collins.com