- Stately home in San Francisco’s iconic Marina District
- Built in 2003
- Three levels
- Expansive formal living and dining rooms
- Three car garage with interior access
- Decks off each level
- Tremendous location within steps to the Presidio, Marina and Cow Hollow
- 3,646 square feet
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Roof deck with sweeping views
- Second living space on patio level
- Stunning kitchen and breakfast room
- Fully detached with abundant light
- Easy access to freeways and transportation
Property Type: Single-Family Home
Located in San Francisco’s picturesque and prestigious Marina district, this stately single-family home is a rare offering combining views, space, location and function.
Distinguished by its expansive floor plan, this 3,646 square foot, three-level, fully-detached home was constructed in 2003 with an eye towards function and elegance. The main level features generous spaces, including formal living and dining rooms, a kitchen with breakfast room, powder room and vaulted ceilings. A grand staircase ascends to the upper level, featuring three spacious bedrooms and two full baths, including a large master suite. Two additional bedrooms, a comfortable living room, full bath and additional half bath can be found on the lower level with direct access to the wrap-around patio. One of the highlights of this lovely home is the sizable roof deck offering sweeping views of the Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Palace of Fine Arts and much more.
Other highlights of this home include wonderful natural light from windows on all four sides of the home, wood floors, custom window treatments, abundant closet space, a large garage with interior access, and stellar location, situated just steps from the treasures of the Presidio National Park and within a short stroll to the shops and restaurants of both the vibrant Chestnut and Union Street corridors.