- 4590 sqft, per tax records
- Lot size 3570 sqft, per tax records
- Two units, each with 4 bd/1.25 baths, formal living and dining rooms, laundry rooms
- Partial Golden Gate Bridge outlooks from upper unit
- Landscaped rear garden
- Huge basement
- Excellent potential
- Built in 1910, per water records
- Gorgeous period detail
- Zoned RH2
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Property Type: 2 Units
Located on a flat, tree-lined block just a few steps to the Presidio, this amazing property has been in the same family for nearly 70 years. At 4590 square feet, this 1910 building consists of two huge units, each with 4 bedrooms, 1.25 baths, laundry rooms and formal dining and living rooms. There’s also a large basement, pretty rear garden, and some views from the upper unit. The upper unit is currently owner occupied and the lower is vacant.
This is a tremendous project for an end-user, partners looking to condo convert, or investor. The potential is huge on this fantastic, coveted block at the convergence of Pacific Heights and Presidio Heights.
See more at