- Rare development opportunity in desirable north side location
- 7000+ sq. ft. combined DOUBLE LOT (51.5’x137’)
- South lot: 1905 Edwardian trophy building with 3 full floor flats; 6,450 sq. ft., per floor plan artist
- North lot: smaller garage plus storage + 6 car parking and development potential
- Located in RM2 zoning district
- Completely vacant with north parking spots rented on a monthly basis
- All units in the 1905 Edwardian building have great volume and beautiful vintage period detail: hardwood, soaring ceilings, large scale rooms, grand staircase, stained glass, classic crown molding/trim, beautiful wood paneling. Handsome exterior and tremendous curb appeal.
- South building shows 3-family dwelling, per 3R (Buyer to verify to their satisfaction)
- Parcel No: 0186-013
- Three separate meters for gas and electric
- First time on the market since the 1940s
- Built in 1905, per Realist
- Fantastic Nob Hill/border of Russian Hill location, just one block to vibrant Polk Street
Tremendous and rare development opportunity in vibrant Nob Hill/Russian Hill area, just one block to Polk Street corridor. Situated on a 51.5’ x 137’ double lot, this incredible property includes a massive three-unit vacant Edwardian building with tremendous curb appeal on the south lot and small garage situated at the front of the north lot.
This 1905 trophy building features three magnificent full floor flats in vintage Edwardian condition, punctuated by striking original period charm including soaring ceilings, formal living and dining rooms, handsome built-ins and many other original period features.
Located in an A+ location, this property is just one short block to the variety of dining, shopping and entertainment offerings of Polk Street and Hyde Street, near Downtown and close to the waterfront. This offering presents a unique opportunity that truly comes along once in a lifetime.