- Located in the Folsom Street Neighborhood Commercial Transit District
- Three-level property
- 4855 square feet, per draftsman
- 2815 square feet of living space, per draftsman
- 2040 square feet of garage space, per draftsman
- Residential living on top two floors, garage/office on ground level
- Incredible live/work/play potential
- Three bedrooms, three full baths and two half-baths
- Rooftop suite with kitchenette
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bath
- 13 foot ceilings
- Remote-controlled skylights and shades
- Open-concept floor plan
- Seismically improved building
- Wood floors
- Custom cabinetry and detailing
- Enclosed center patio
- Multiple-car garage
- Impeccably-maintained building
- Walker’s, Rider’s and Biker’s Paradise, per Walkscore.com
- Located in fantastic SOMA location, near Downtown, Yerba Buena and the booming mid-Market corridor
Tremendous opportunity to own quite possibly the most unique and versatile property currently offered in San Francisco. Located in the heart of SOMA, near the booming mid-Market corridor, Yerba Buena and Downtown, this amazing live/work/play building offers nearly 5,000 square feet on three levels.
The upper two residential floors feature an open concept plan on the main level, with a massive great room, master bedroom with en-suite bath, a spacious separate office/den, a second bedroom space, two full baths and one half bath. At the heart of this space lies a sunny center patio. Ascend the patio staircase to the studio penthouse suite, which has to be one of the coolest spots in all of the City. Decked to the nines in wood, leather, handmade tile and custom cabinetry, this space is as gorgeous as it is efficient. Custom-made built-in furniture, clever storage space, a Murphy bed, barrel ceilings and even a front porch are some of the treasures of this rooftop suite.
The ground-floor level houses a massive 9-car garage with all the bells and whistles for the most discerning car aficionado. This space would also be amazing for a tech start-up, artist studio or just about anyone whose live/work lines blur, as we know is the way most of San Francisco lives.
Impeccably cared for by the same owners for over 25 years, this magical property was transformed from a 1907 Victorian into one of San Francisco’s secret treasures. Come see what lies beyond the unassuming facade.